Sunday, June 1, 2008

THE TEXTBOOK PROJECT


The textbook project was a interesting experience that allowed us to have a clear idea about what we should expect in our inmediate future within the univesity. I think that that small sample is really usefull and it can give us a excellent preparation to learn how to survive in the our superior studies. Particularly, I used the knowledge adquired throughout the previous levels (survey and chunky) because that metodology allow me to save time and just focus my attention in the most important information. But the only thing that the next time that I should do will be make some written notes that allow me retain the information for more time.

1 comment:

Choyi said...

Hi AURELIO,
I knew that you were totally interested in this topic. ;)
Well done and good luck to your final exam!