Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PRESENTATION OF MY RESEARCH PAPER



I think that any kind of public presetation is a difficult task. But if the people planning the presentation with enough time and them practice as much as possible the public presentation became in less difficult because the presenter get more confidence. Similar to make a research paper the presentation requires some skills and control of the language. In my case the most difficult thing was to use some useful expressions to give more fluency and smoothness to my presentation. I know that my presentation was not as good as I expected because I was nervous due to the lack of practice, but at the same time I felt some grade of sastisfaction because almost all my partners made a lot of questions that for me mean two things. First, the subjet of my presentation was interesting. Second, the get the information that I want transmit for them. After all, that presentation was a wonderful experience for me because I know that I must fix my mistakes and enhance my skills of public speaker because in my close future there are many public presentations most of those will be about new and complex issues.

5 comments:

mehrnaz said...

no Aurelio u shouldn`t think that ur presentation was bad.not at all. even i think it was better tahn ur book review presentation.
u just need to speak more warmer and have more body languages. but u should prod of urself u did good job.

Tiffany said...

ok,,,,Congratulations!!
i think it is enough for everyone

Truc Pham said...

I agree with u that we will feel very nervous when we don't have enough practice.
Actually, u were a little nervous when presenting your research paper. However, u were very excellent when answering our questions. It made us realize that u really spent a lot time to study and understand completely your topic.:)

Alaa M said...

Hi Mr.
I didn't notice that you were nervous during your presentation. your did a nice work.

Emily said...

Hi, Aurelio! I think you did a good job in presentation, do not be upset. You had very interesting information, and I enjoy your presentation!