Thursday, May 8, 2008

GROWTH POPULATION



The video and the reading of our middle term evaluation, show on my opinion the most serious long term problem for the human race. In fact, the growth population has implication really severe to mantain the balance in the world's population.
I could be optimistic about the future condition of the life in the earth planet but unfortunately the only way to be optimistic is seeking a change of all de current pattern of life in the whole world. I have the idea that the problem is not just the way in how we are growing also the problem is point in how we live. Most of the developed countries and developing rich countries have a life style based in the consumerism. That patter of life lead most of them to waste important resources that could be useful for the poorest countries.

As a way to solve part of the problem caused by the growth population, I think that is necessary increase the educacion in all the levels to make people more aware about of the future consequences. Aging of the population, lack of food, reduction of the work forces and climate change are just some challenge that the future generations going to face.

7 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hey aurelio i do agree abou twaht u said about waisting sources in developed or developing countries.because in my country we r wasting lots of food or water and no one is care about it.

Alaa M said...

Hi Ourelio...
I agree with you and I believe that the solution lies between our hands and depends on our actions.

Choyi said...

Hi Aurelio, I agree with your opinion that all of us need to be aware of the crisis of population growth - as we learned much information from our mid-term… -. Take care and see you tomorrow! :)

Alaa A said...

I agree with you. I think educating people especially those in their world countries is very important because of the lack of jobs, food shortage, water shortage and many other things

saad said...

Hey Aurelio
I think you are really a good language learner
Don’t give up we almost finish
Hope you are doing good job on your mathematics complex subject
By the way i agree that education is the most important epact on solving those problems of population growth
See you at class and have nice day

Alaa A said...

I agree with your saying.. it is imporant to educate people about it

you are doing great in writing :

Emily said...

I agree with you idea, and also China face population problem. we have a huge competition in China